Brake Service & Repairs
When talking brakes, Never leave it until brake repairs are needed.
Regular examinations like our 65 point vehicle report, which is provided with every full car service entrusted to Mr Spanner's Automotive, are essential in making sure the car's braking system is in good condition. Our expert service crew can be relied on to alert you if they suspect that servicing or repairs of the car's brakes are indicated prior to it becoming a more serious problem.
Brake services entrusted to us at Mr Spanner's Automotive include:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Flush And Replacement Of Brake Fluid
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Replacement Brake Discs And Drums
- Brake Caliper Replaced
- Brake Lines/Hose Replaced
- Replacing Complete Brake System
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you happen to notice any indications that a vehicle's brakes could require repair or service just book online with us and get the car's brakes checked through our Sumner service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs you need to be aware of:
- Sticky Brake Pedal
- Excessive Noise From Brakes
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Applied
- Vibration When Brakes Are applied
- Brake Light Illuminated
- Brake Pedal Feels Spongy
- Changes In Stopping Distance
- Hard Feel To Brake Pedal
To find more information regarding brake warning signs and their hypothetical causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing